Electric Car charging apartment
ChargePoint brings convenient and reliable EV charging to your apartment or condo.
Compatible with any EV: Our charging stations come with a standard J1772™ connector that can charge any EV on the road.
Support when you need it: Our support team is standing by to help 24/7.
One account for all your charging needs: With your ChargePoint account you can make payments and access EV charging at home and beyond.
Choose your parking arrangement
EV Charging for Apartment Assigned Parking
Charge your car right in your assigned parking spot using your ChargePoint card for exclusive access. Use our mobile app to track charging sessions, pay for electricity and set reminders to plug in.
Get EV Charging:
- We work with your property management to install EV charging.
- You pay a low monthly service fee plus the cost of electricity.
- We reimburse your property management for the electricity you use.
Want to charge in your assigned parking spot? Connect us with your property manager.
EV Charging for Condo Assigned Parking
- We work with you and your HOA to design an EV charging policy.
- You purchase and install a ChargePoint station.
- We reimburse your HOA or community association for the electricity you use.
Want to charge in your assigned parking spot?
Community Charging for Shared Parking
Charge your car in a common area with your neighbors. Use our mobile app to track payments and fees, see charging station status, get notifications when a station becomes available and hold your spot.
- We work with you and your property management or condo HOA to install EV charging.
- Your property management or HOA sets pricing and access policies for the community charging station(s).
- Use your existing ChargePoint card or mobile app to start charging.
Want charging in your community? Connect us with your property manager or HOA board.
EV Charging for Your Personal Garage
Small, sleek and slim — ChargePoint Home is ideal for personal garages. Use our mobile app to control ChargePoint Home from your phone. You can remote start, schedule and set charging reminders. Home works with Nest so you can track usage and save on your energy costs.